The OST Viewer is a free tool that lets you scan an orphan OST file and retrieve its data, which is impossible otherwise unless the OST file is repaired. And, if it is an orphan OST file, you cannot even open it with MS Outlook. With this free tool, you can scan the corrupt or orphan OST file and get access to everything, including emails, contacts, notes, and every other data.
- Provide option to save individual emails as PST, EML, MSG, TXT, RTF, MHTML, and Office 365 formats
- Allows you to preview OST Calendars, Contacts, Journal, Notes, Tasks, Drafts, and Attachments etc
- Allows you to open more than one Outlook OST file at a time
- Supports all versions of MS Outlook (2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97)
- Supports all versions of Windows OS (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95)
- The tool scan the OST file to preview the emails